Gender - Boys
Housing status - Day and Boarding
Year of Establishment - 1949
About Prempeh College
The School was established in 1949 by the Late Otumfo Sir Osei Agyemang Prempeh II, the then Asantehene in collaboration with the Presbyterian and Methodist Churches, and under the first Headmaster Rev. S. N. Pearson. The School is located near the Sofoline Interchange in Kumasi.
Prempeh College was established to be the preferred educational centre catering to the needs of the middle and northern sectors of Ghana.
To provide committed service and the relevant inputs that will enhance teaching and learning, ensure compliance of school rules and regulations by students and mould the character of students in achieving the vision of the College.
Kumasi, Ashanti, Ghana